Moses' Guaranteed Way To Not Enter The Promised Land
- Make decisions that – although perhaps well intended – will introduce the option of not following God.
- Ignore the blessing of God's will.
- Forget the character of God.
- Focus on the problems with doing God's will.
- Let the actions/attitudes of others effect your spiritual life.
- Forget that it's God Who'll do the fighting.
- Forget that it's God Who did the fighting.
- Admit you've sinned, but don't stop sinning.
- Ignore God's commands and convince yourself you're doing His will.
- Fight without God.